Edmonds Community College, a member of the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) is seeking a coach to assist with the men’s soccer program.
Performs responsible program building including, planning, coaching, and recruiting. Will assist in managing and directing the soccer program. Work is performed under general supervision and performance evaluation is based upon completion of assignments and results obtained.
Reports to: Director, Intercollegiate Athletics and Head Soccer Coach
PRIMARY DUTIES – May include, but not limited to the following:
- Assists the head coach in managing and directing the soccer program.
- Assists the head soccer coach with all aspects of the team including training, competing and scheduling.
- Organizes and maintains accurate inventory of soccer equipment and uniforms.
- Assists with coordinating travel arrangements.
- Assists with the organization and completion all required paperwork.
- Driving a 12 passenger-van to away contests.
- Academic and study table monitoring
- Managing student-athletes during fundraising and community service events
- Assists with recruiting including calling prospective student-athletes, evaluating prospective athletes, and maintaining accurate records
- Works cooperatively with personnel in the athletics department, attends department meetings and activities, and always represents the College positively when interacting with the community, alumni, high school and club coaches, media and general public
- Commits to and is responsible for adhering to all rules and regulations set forth for the team, the College and the NWAC with the utmost integrity.
- Completes other assigned administrative duties.
View complete job description and application process here.