Joe Hennricks (Lane, Sophomore)
— Event: 400m; Mark: 49.53 at Oregon Preview
- "Very good early season mark."
- "Lifetime best in his first 400 of the season. Also led off the men’s 4×400 team. If you were watching this race, you might recall his opening leg, he closed very hard in a 49 flat lead-off leg."
Seth Buck (Clackamas, Freshman)
— Event: Decathlon; Mark: 6004 at Boxer Combined Events (Pacific University)
- "Very solid mark for his first decathlon with most marks at or above his previous lifetime PR’s."
Kara Hallock (Lane, Freshman)
— Event: 100m Hurdles; Mark: 14.96, Event: 400m Hurdles; Mark: 1:07.18 at Oregon Preview
- "Very fast time this early."
- "First woman this season to get under 15 seconds in the sprint hurdles, and leads both hurdles in the conference."
- "Strong times for both hurdles races thus far."
Madison Seaman (Lane, Freshman)
— Event: Discus; Mark: 148′, Event: Shot Put; Mark: 39′ at Oregon Preview
- "Did a good job competing."
- "Nice PR in Discus for second place finish in a very deep field of women throwers. League-leading mark."
- "Huge throw this early."