Men’s Cross Country
Jorge Gil-Juarez (Clackamas, Sophomore)
— Event: 8 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 26:03 at Clark College Preview
- "Jorge bided his time behind the leaders before leaving a group of four behind with 600m to go for a convincing win."
- "Strong start to the season."
- "Great first race!"
- "After a long layoff due to an unfortunate injury, Gil-Juarez looks fit and ready to tackle the season. Jorge moved through the front pack and never looked as if he was spending any energy."
Women’s Cross Country
Jessica Mildes (Spokane, Sophomore)
— Event: 5 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 19:11 at Clark XC Preview
- "Running strong already."
Katy Potter (Lane, Freshman)
— Event: 5 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 19:29 at Clark XC Preview
- "Great collegiate debut for Katy, finishing 2nd on what looks like a long course."
- "Katy finished 2nd in her first collegiate race that included almost the entire conference, coming in behind the defending conference champion."