Cross Country News
XC Athletes of the Week - Week 2
Congratulations to the NWAACC Cross Country Athletes of the Week
Bryton Reim (Everett, Sophomore)
-- Event: 8 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 25:00 at Sundodger Invitational
- "Very impressive run. 6th overall and first CC male athlete."
- "Ran a minute faster than the same meet last year."
- "Fast way for Bryton to start the season. It's going to be exciting to see what he can accomplish."
- "Should be a contender for the NWAACC title."
- "Massive P.R. in first race of the year!"
Teresa Lawson (Clackamas, Freshman)
-- Event: 6 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 23:21 at Sundodger Invitational
- "Great early season mark for Teresa."
- "Ran a very good time for her first collegiate cross country race ever."
Week 1 (view)
Nathan Richards (Clark, Sophomore)
Holly Meler (Clark, Sophomore)