Cross Country News
XC Athletes of the Week - Week 4
VANCOUVER, WA -- Congratulations to the NWAACC Cross Country Athletes of the Week.
Ray Miller (Treasure Valley, Sophomore)
-- Event: 8 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 25:17 at Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational
- "Great race from Ray, huge PR from the sophomore."
- "3rd overall in the NWAACC Division. Seems to be a new contender for the NWAACC title."
- "Great Race! Ray set a School Record for 8K (1984)"
Susanna Fleming (Treasure Valley, Freshman)
-- Event: 5 Kilometer Cross Country; Mark: 18:37 at Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational
- "Second week that she set PR. Took 1:08 off her last PR. Ran strong and finished well. She's just going to keep getting better!"
- "Great race for Susanna!"
Week 3 (view)
Michael Maisonville (Lane, Freshman)
Mikel Elliott (Spokane, Sophomore)
Week 2 (view)
Bryton Reim (Everett, Sophomore)
Teresa Lawson (Clackamas, Freshman)
Week 1 (view)
Nathan Richards (Clark, Sophomore)
Holly Meler (Clark, Sophomore)