NWAACC Friendlies Food Drive
The Second Annual NWAACC Friendlies Food Drive will be taking place Wednesday, August 28 and Thursday, August 29. The food drive will benefit the Tukwila Pantry. Teams and spectators are asked to bring
- Non-perishable food, specifically: canned or prepackage soup
- Whole grains (rice and pasta) not packaged any larger than 1-2 lbs.
- Canned fruit (no fruit cups please)
- Undergarments (new in package), sized toddler through adult
- Hygiene products: toothpaste, feminine products, diapers
Food items can be brought to the Friendlies which are being held at the Starfire Complex in Tukwila, WA.